Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bad Sleeping Habits

I'm having really bad sleeping habits. Going to bed at 5am one morning and trying to go to bed at 1am the next morning. It really screws me up. Having a 9-10 hour day kinda will throw you off. I once read this article saying that you could take four 30 minutes naps in a day and feel more rested than having slept for 8-10 hours. The article said it is hell for the first 10 days, but after that hell you get so much more time in your life. I'm considering trying to do this during the summer. It sounds like something extremely beneficial.

If anyone has any info on this, please share it. And if anyone can find this article or one similar, please post it in a comment so other people know what I am talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds an awful lot like the Uberman sleep schedule. I've read a few accounts here and there, but there're always conflicting reports, so I'm not sure what to think. :/

    ReplyDelete